Monday, October 20, 2014

Stitches

Well mom, if you understand what my leading entry is about than I can let you know that all is well and that I am not dead...completely. This week has led to more and more exciting things. I now know what the inside of a German Hospital looks like...not as exciting as I thought it would be but ah well. In other news we ended up getting to visit an Anti-Christ. It was great...probably because we didn´t meet her...but her son was there and he was a recently returned exchange student with Mormon friends in America...we will be returning this week. Let us hope that there is plenty of success in store. He plays tennis so maybe I can shape up my game a little bit and use it to contact some more people haha We also ended up getting a new investigator this week. He actually was an old investigator in our area book from 2009...well done missionaries from back in the day.
We ended up meeting with him and he thought I was German...he then asked from what area I was from and I said America. He just about lost it when I told him I had only been here since January. Made my day. He´s an older Gent though, so I am pretty sure he is partially deaf. Good thing he can look at Elder Sollis´s and my pretty face. They have some serious converting power...lol This wonderful man started off with telling us that he was going to be Catholic no matter what we did....psh, we played the Holy Ghost card and now he´s going to be reading in the Book of Mormon with us. I put him as being baptized within the next year. Also, Elder Sollis has been really sick the last two weeks. I feel pretty bad for him, keep him in your prayers if you can. I got to read a little bit in the Old Testament this week...some seriously weird situations going down in those days.
I then watched a Mormon Message where they interview people about the story of Lot and his wife. Great video. I am grateful every day for the power to choose. I hope that you all choose to continue forward in the faith and to not look back. Or else I will be using you to make a sweet marinade for my steaks...lol Have a wonderful week!
Tschüss!
Elder Lee
P.S. If you didn´t like my joke...don´t look back. 

Here are some cool pics that I was able to get...and my head...sorry mom, I´ll be more careful next time hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment