Monday, October 27, 2014

Transfers

Well, I am going to be in Karlsruhe for the rest of my mission. There is no way out of Narnia. They burned the wardrobe...luckily it´s Narnia. I love it here!! Things have been going really well! We ended up going to the grave ceremony for a man who passed away recently...ended up just being Catholic Mass....interesting to say the least. Ah well, I can now say that I went to mass in Germany. I don´t want to be the bearer of bad news or anything but the things they do make absolutely no sense. I have been reading in the Bible and I would say easily half of the things that were done in there were against exactly what is stated in the Bible. They did have a good message about helping other Christians though, I was very happy about that. Each and every one of the missionaries came out of that room with a different feeling XD I was just struck by how many people there are out there who really do believe on something. I sometimes forget that when I walk on the streets of Germany and see the things that go on. At the same time between the other Elders you had one wanting to call everyone to repentance....another who didn´t understand anything that was being said at all, and then the last wanting to just leave the place. I really wish that I had taken some courses or studied more about other religions in the world. I still need to learn everything about my own. There are so many cool little things in the scriptures, that when you piece it together your whole outlook on the Book itself changes. I feel my testimony changing so often. There are some key principles that will always remain the same, but there are other things that can´t help but change as I learn more about my savior and what he did for me. Hahaha it´s kindof brutal realizing how little I know every time I come out of a new situation that I have been in. I have got a long ways to go...for that I am grateful though. I really have come to enjoy learning. I love seeing things from a different perspective. I still need to work on seeing things that way when I am dealing with others but I hope that one day I can be good enough about it that I can help people a lot more. Ah well, this week has been great! The stitches should be coming out in a couple of days and I will probably have a pretty gnarly scar. I hope not, but it is very possible. Meh, I´m just about bald anyways it´s not like the hair would have been growing there in a couple of months XD I love you all, have a wonderful week!
Tschüss!
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment