Monday, November 24, 2014

hmmmmm

What a week it has been...and I can´t even tell you about it!! I am not going to mess things up by saying stuff before stuff happens :P Haha but other than that, what an incredible week it has been. I guess I should start off with the fact that our power is basically gone in our apartment. Luckily we have a mini refrigerator that is still working....so we´re running on cold food and even colder showers...we thought running around in the rain washed our clothes well enough for us to wear the same ones for the rest of the week...if you believe that we did that...well, I guess I haven´t given you good enough reason not to XD. We got a couple more investigators this week and things are looking incredibly well. All of the sudden Karlsruhe is exploding...and it is right before Transfer Calls. Blast it. Why can´t it just be at the beginning of the transfer right now. I would like that so much more!! I also had my hump day this week...way weird thought for me. This next year can only be 50 times better than the last though, so I am super pumped!! I don´t have really much time to write, we have way to much to do at the moment but I hope that you all have a wonderful week and remember that God is always there!!! 
Oh ya, Thanksgiving is this Thursday...hehe I´m so pumped!! 
Tschüss!
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment